Wednesday 21 April 2010

Halo~
Today...every thing very cute loh...
1st)...Maths...Teacher gave us MATHS TEST
after finish and without checking my head drop down on the table and fall a sleep
(the cute thing is i open my eyes when i was sleeping...and Bernice heard me snoring=.=but not sure others can hear not)...
2nd)...English...Teacher gave us ENGLISH TEST
dont noe why can suddenly write so much...
3rd)...then we thought EBS also got TEST but only revise...
4th)...PE...Teacher never come take our class...
heng me today also never wear PE...
hahahahahahah...=.=
school ended...went to wee house with Darren , Desmond , Faid and Qii...
reached wee home...on comp...Faid bite by daopok...
5th)...went in wee room with Qii...
BUT!!!...does not mean we lock the door and took the key away means that we doing
THAT THIINGY hoh~
...we never do any PERVERT things...and stop thinking what we had done in the room...we still virgin!!!!!!=.=
then went back to school and sms Ah Ee...
he never reply my message but he call me...
he keep on saying sorry that got one teacher ask him go to GRP school...
then cancel the lesson...go to school canteen play taptap and me won alot ppl le^^
see mi so pro~HAHAHA
hai...so sad me haven found any research of the MYE (art)
now me continue find le
cya~T.T
007~

No comments:

Post a Comment