Sunday 5 September 2010

5th = no more meaning

Halo~

yesterday dont feel like posting, cause quite sick form morning to night but i force myself to look nothing happen...

Yesterday morning 猪头 morning Message me something and it really make :D (cant tell!!) then he start work, about afternoon 12pm+ Eph come to my house wait for me and we going 老地方 to play Batt, quite long never play liao but me still ohk ohk de hoh!!! But i took really long doing my things and Eph waiting outside my house looking at my hamsters, is time for going out my 2nd bro go hide my phone and i keep walking around, i fall down 2 times sia =.=, then every body laugh like hell man, blablabla went down play suddenly Shirley came down then we walk to Limbang for drinks, after we bought our drinks we sit outside the BBT shop to enjoy our drinks ^^, a guy and a girl walk pass by and say hi to me, guess who are they?! Is MrKoh and his Daughter they buying BBT (scary loh suddenly pop out) blablabla they all go home le but mi haven^^ mi still sit here sit there walk here walk there...

Yesterday night only me stay at home at home and promise Celest go find her de then mi prepare to go down mi go my room to tie my hair, i turn on the lights, OMG something run out under my bed!!! OMG scary sia then the head come out, OMG IS MY HAMSTER'S DE MOTHER!!! (she lose about 2 days liao then now she came back T.T) i quickly call my parents hahaha then over time liao Celest jie go find her liao so mi not going liao loh, and thought that someone will come pei mi after eating finish dinner but after the dinner he tell me he dont want come (WTF is this??!!!) if dont want come at first dont make me think that you want come find me cannot, Dam angry at that time then no choice go down walk walk alone and is really dark, Hai~

Today, i think i not going any where bah, stay at home the whole day? sian sian sian~

Actually today is a happy day?But is past le no more meaning at every
5th le...


end here bah... ~007




No comments:

Post a Comment