Thursday 16 September 2010

I dont want to lost my Family Friends and You...

Halo~

Just came back from Pig house, he now go work le don't noe what happen (Did i done any thing wrong again?) i now you going late then me still drag your time (sorry :<)...

Last two days me not really have time to post, Tuesday after school go to Malaysia parents and my one neighbor 7pm+ then reached Singapore (very tired~), Wednesday after school go home 2pm go Leo house till 7pm then go SJ hard court see Pig and Wee skate 9pm+ when off...

Hai, in school teacher nag here nag there very nagging Today our english class got one new teacher liao, a tall tall dark dark de guy teacher, he gave us de first impression is like WTF totally wont entertain people de (hope we have a GOOD time with him)...

Oh today mi kena powder again, all thanks to the guys, my hair very white loh (DAM IT!!!!)

End here le...
Cyah~
~007

No comments:

Post a Comment